This Site is not directed towards children and we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Data from any person under the age of 16. IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS OR YOUNGER, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE AT ANY TIME.
Types of Data we collect
Personal Data You Provide to Us
“Personal Data” is data that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual or household. We collect Personal Data, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, zip code, car make/model, ship to and from location, and other information you provide to us when booking our services, requesting a quote for our services, or interacting with or through the Site. If you choose to apply for a job with us, we collect your name, address, resume (including your employment and education history), desired salary type, salary range, skills, who you were referred by and how you heard about us. If you establish a credit account with us or purchase any of our services, we may collect payment information as described below.
Your Usage of Our Site
We automatically track certain information about you based upon your use of our Site. We use this information to conduct internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve our users. This information may include device information (e.g., your web browser type and language), the URL that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, access times, geolocation data, your IP address, pages viewed, details about how you’ve used the Site and identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser. We may combine this information with information obtained from other sources such as our third-party service providers along with quotes we provide to you to personalize the services we provide and the experience you have when interacting with us.
We may offer the ability to post messages on our Site. If you choose to post messages on our Site, we will collect such information about you as you may choose to disclose pursuant to your activities on the Site.
Your Communications & Correspondence
If you send us e-mails, letters or other personal correspondence (e.g., through the Site’s chat functionality), or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you or share them with third parties who provide services to us, such as web functionality. Communications with our customer service agents may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and to be able to better serve you.
Your Payment Information
If you establish a credit account with us or purchase any of our services, we collect your payment information and some additional information, including billing address, credit card number, and credit card expiration date.
|Category of Cookies
|Why we use these cookies
|We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.
|We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks. For example, we may use these cookies to store your session information to prevent others from changing your password without your username and password.
|We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
|We use these cookies to help us improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and which ones might need some tweaks.
|We use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to consumers, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other Sites or mobile apps.
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. For more information about how to manage browser cookies, please follow the instructions provided by your browser.
Mobile Device Identifiers
Your mobile operating system may let you opt-out from having certain device identifiers used for interest-based advertising. You should refer to the instructions provided by your mobile device’s manufacturer; this information is typically available under the “settings” function of your mobile device. If your mobile device offers an uninstall process, you can always stop us from collecting information through the app by uninstalling our app.
What We Do With Your Information
To provide services to you
The data Royal Auto Transport owns is our internal information and information related to our business customers. Royal Auto Transport uses the Personal Data we collect to provide our services to you, including for our normal operating procedures and internal purposes, such as to track marketing effectiveness. If you do not provide the data that we request, or prohibit us from collecting such data, we may not be able to provide the requested services.
To provide the Site to you
We collect the information described above to provide the Site to you and to improve the Site, to operate, improve, and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us. We also use such information for security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site.
We use your e-mail address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, new product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of the Site. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt out of receiving these notices by emailing Royal Auto Transport at email@example.com.
Billing and Support
If you open a credit account with us through our Site, we use your address and billing information to bill you and provide associated support.
Our Disclosure to Third Parties
We value privacy and use practices that are consistent with standards in our industry to protect your privacy. We do not sell or rent any Personal Data about you to any third party. The following describes to whom your Personal Data may be disclosed:
- Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We may share your Personal Data with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them, including the functions described in the above section entitled, “What We Do With Your Information”. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site (including chat functionality), provide data analysis and research Site, to send out email updates about the Site or our products and services, and to make automated calls with respect to our products and services or to respond to your inquiry.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose Personal Data as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share Personal Data as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Law Enforcement. We may disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
- Changes of Control. We may transfer or assign information, including your Personal Data, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, liquidation, change in control or other sale by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
- Advertisers. We may disclose personal information and aggregate information about our users to advertisers and for our marketing and promotional purposes, including to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We do not share your Personal Data with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Links to External Websites
Do Not Track
Our Site does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
When Royal Auto Transport is creating, maintaining, using or disseminating Personal Data we will take reasonable and appropriate measures designed to protect it from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Data. Royal Auto Transport cannot and does not guarantee absolute protection and assumes no liability for any disclosure or loss of data in any case, especially due to transmission errors, unauthorized or bad actions of third parties such as hackers, or through no fault of ours. We cannot guarantee or promise that your Personal Data or private communications will remain private. For example, hackers or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications on our Site.
If you are a resident of California, under the California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), you have the rights to:
- Know what Personal Data about you Royal Auto Transport has collected, disclosed, or sold, if any, and to access your Personal Data.
- Delete your Personal Data.
- Correct your inaccurate Personal Data.
- Opt-out of the sale or sharing of your Personal Data.
- Limit the use and disclosure of your sensitive Personal Data.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising any of the aforementioned rights.
To exercise the rights described above, you must submit a verifiable request to us at the following contact information and providing the requested information
Telephone number: (212)-201-2020
You may submit a request as frequently as you would like, but we are not required to respond to requests to provide Personal Data to you more than twice in any 12-month period.
To submit a verifiable request, you will be asked to provide certain information to help us verify your identity. The information we ask you to provide to initiate a request may differ depending upon the type of request, the type, sensitivity and value of the Personal Data that is the subject of the request, and the risk of harm to you that may occur as a result of unauthorized access or deletion, among other factors. We may also require you to provide a written declaration that you are who you say you are.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by providing the agent with signed written permission to do so.
Royal Auto Transport does not sell Personal Data to third parties for monetary consideration. However, the collection of data on our behalf by certain of our third-party Site analytics or digital advertising service providers may be considered a “sale” and is considered “sharing” under the CPRA. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our Site is used. To opt-out of the sale of Personal Data by Royal Auto Transport, you may go to Royal Auto Transport’s “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” web page. Royal Auto Transport does not have actual knowledge that we sell or share Personal Data about minors under the age of 16.
Royal Auto Transport does not collect sensitive Personal Data.
Royal Auto Transport has collected, used, disclosed, sold and shared the following Personal Data in the preceding 12 months from you directly in the instances described in the “Types of Data we collect” section above. Royal Auto Transport also collects and discloses the Personal Data set forth below for a variety of business purposes as described in the “What do We Do With Your Information” section above.
|Categories of Personal Information
|Disclosed for a Business or Commercial Purpose?
|Categories of Third Parties to Whom the Information was Disclosed
|Sold or Shared?
|Categories of Third Parties to Whom the Information was Sold or Shared
|Purpose(s) for Selling or Sharing
|Name, address, phone numbers, email address, IP address or other information that you choose to provide to us when booking our services
|No, except for IP addresses and online identifier as described in the “Internet or other electronic network activity information” category, below.
|Categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
|Name, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, credit or debit card number
|Details about how you have used our services
|Internet or other electronic network activity information
|Pages viewed, device information such as browser type and language
|Third-party website analytics and digital advertising service providers
|Third-party website analytics and digital advertising service providers
|Voice recordings when you call into customer service for quality assurance purposes
|Information about your preferences
Royal Auto Transport will retain the Personal Data described above for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation.
Under Nevada law, we do not sell your Personal Data. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you may submit a request that we not sell any Personal Data we have collected about you by contacting us as set forth below.
International transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected, transferred to and stored by us in the United States and by our affiliates in other countries where we operate. Therefore, your Personal Data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and in countries which are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission and which may not provide for the same level of data protection as the EEA. In this event, we will ensure that the recipient of your Personal Data offers an adequate level of protection, for instance by entering into standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 GDPR), or we will ask you for your prior consent to such international data transfers.
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. Depending on the applicable laws and, in particular, if you are located in the EEA, these rights may include:
- To access your Personal Data held by us (right to access);
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete (right to rectification);
- To erase/delete your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws (right to erasure; right to be forgotten);
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by law (right to restriction of processing);
- To transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible (right to data portability);
- To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). If we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects (“Automated Decision-Making”). Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our Sites; and
- To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you wish to exercise any of the rights above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (212)-201-2020
We process Personal Data to pursue our legitimate business interest to operate the Site and provide our services as more specifically described in the section titled “What do we do with Your Information” above. To learn more about with whom we share your Personal Data please refer to the section titled “Our Disclosure to Third Parties” above.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation. Copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted will remain in our systems if applicable law requires us to retain it.
Contact Information, Questions and Changes in Information
Notification of Changes